Friday, October 1, 2010

Green FOTD... or night? lol



Sorry these pictures are terrible quality, I took them with my phone.. But this is what I did last night during the storm and no I didn't even go out lol. I wanted to do a Green and Black look since I had just bought these pretty green and black lashes from walgreens. Please excuse my sloppy hair, i had it in a side braid all day at work lol..

What I used:

Face:
foundation -MAC liquid foundation NC25
blush- NARS deep throat

Eyes:
MAC shadestick in beige-ing from lashline to eyebrows
Shadows- all MAC - Gesso (inner corner), chrome yellow& bitter (on lid), swimming & humid (crease)..and carbon in the outter corner.

Liners- Fluidline in black track on upper lashline..and Chanel waterproof eyeliner in black

Lashes- BADgal lash black mascara on natural lashes..and walgreens eye lashes by Fright night? in black and green.

Lips: all MAC- lined and filled in lips with Whirl... lipstick- Myth... lipglass- Prrr

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! ahhh your name is audrey!....If I ever have a daughter that's what I want to name her!.. I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous...i just love this make-up...and u look super cool :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are sooo pretty:), great post!...and I am loving the blog!

    can you look/follow mine at:

    vyile.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That look is so amazing like seriously! I love it!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete