Friday, October 1, 2010

Mac Mini Haul

So I am a little upset.. because one, september 21st I got invited to the MAC venomous villains sneak peek private party but didnt go because i had just given my boyfriend money for our trip to mexico so i really couldnt be spending money on makeup... and two, I went to MAC on my lunch break today to see what was left.... all they had was Violetta lipstick and Devishly Stylish lipglass.. i really wanted at least 3 things from each of the villain sets... so i am pretty sad right now lol... but here is everything i got today...tiniest hall ever...


I got Shell - cream base... for what? i dont know yet lol.... Violetta lipstick, Devishly Stylish and Grey Utility



Swatches: Grey utility, Devishly Stylish, Violetta and on the bottom is Shell

9 comments:

  1. great haul :)
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors!

    Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway!
    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2010/10/reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Mac haul! You can't go wrong with Mac EVER in my opinion! Great blogging, will defo be back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOP IT! they brought back Violetta !! im obsessed, going to the mall tomorrow & buying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mandy a guarantee it will be sold out... they were sold out of everything... i was pissed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I want these so badly!!

    please check out my blog, and if you like it, subscribe :)

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I was lucky to get hold of a bunch from this collection, it was sold out too quick.

    ReplyDelete